I am returned!

07:45

Hello again people! I have returned after a week's absence. I've survived a week camping in Cornwall in typical English weather. I think I can now say; I can survive any camping experience. 
Tents which aren't waterproof! Non-stop torrential rain! Battalions of kids I was supposed to be helping look after! Cold! Sinusitis! Throat infections! Catchy kid's songs with hand actions! Being kicked and slapped by my tent mate in her sleep! (thank you Lily) I've braved it all! 
Anyhow, here is a little piece of my two favourite DC characters (the third being Arsenal) I can easily see the Gotham rouges daring each other to do this. Poison Ivy and Harley probably have to buy Joker his own ball pool now for doing it.
Damian would have tried to take Joker's hands off with his teeth.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images