Quick sketch III sort of... THOOORRIN!

12:18

The base drawing/face study I did in preparation for the graphite drawing I sold at Ficzone. KING UNDER THE MOUNTAIN!!!
El dibujo base/estudio facial que hice en preparacion del dibujo a grafito que vendi en Ficzone.
Soooo annoyed I didn't manage to scan or photograph the final drawing properly before I sold it ...on the other hand... I sold it! :D
Que irritacion que no llegue a escanear ni fotografiar bien el dibujo final antes de venderlo ...por otro lado... Lo vendi! :D

Este es el dibujo final, pero he tenido que hacer muchos ajustes de color, exposicion y pespectiva, que la foto salio oscura y torcida.
Here's the final drawing, I've made a lots of adjustments with color, exposure and pespective because the photo came out a little dark and twisted.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images